Peaches & Cream is a blog about all things fabulous - beauty, fashion, style and everything else wonderful.



Sunday 21 August 2011

Avon Solutions Oil Free Mattifier Review

Ola lovelies

I haven't posted for a while I'm sorry as I've been really really busy - no excuse I know anyway here goes...

I was pleased to get back off my hols to this little beauty from Avon on my doormat.





I was sent this to review by Avon and couldn't wait to try it as it is something I wouldn't ordinarily buy myself. It's full title is Avon Solutions Complete Balance Day Oil-Free Mattifier (phew!) and it claims to reduce shine and give healthy looking skin - all with the added benefit of an SPF 15.

I was really impressed with the texture - it's quite thick yet light feeling and when applied doesn't feel at all like it's clogging up your skin. I have combination skin and suffer from oily and dry patches and this mattified yet moisturised where needed. It soaked in really quickly which was great as I hate having to wait around to start putting on my foundation!




















I have used this for a number of days now and am really impressed with the results. My skin stays mostly shine free for the whole day and is really well hydrated. I always fear with mattifying products that all mosture will be zapped from my skin but this really wasn't the case at all.

I can see it fast becoming a must have in my summer skin care routine as my make up stays put, my skin looks great and it has that all important SPF.

I haven't tried any of the other products from the Solutions range but I am itching to try some of the others now.

Jen xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment