Peaches & Cream is a blog about all things fabulous - beauty, fashion, style and everything else wonderful.



Thursday 4 August 2011

Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector - BB Cream

I've heard a lot about BB creams and have been itching to try one. It's been incredibly difficult to get hold of one in the UK so I was overjoyed when I hear that Garnier were to launch one here. Superdrug (is it me or have they really upped their game recently? I have a lot of new found love for the store) were the first to offer it - available online with free delivery, bonus points and for just £9.99! A few days after ordering it I had it in my hands and was very excited to give it a whirl.





It comes in Light and Medium shades. This is Light.


It has a nice texture and is quite sheer.


I like the finish - it glows

Overall I really like the product. It's light, sheer and leaves a really nice glowy finish. It smells quite nice too, a bit like the Ponds Cold Cream my Nana used to use (happy memories).

As I feared it doesn't provide enough coverage for me to wear it alone, it would be perfect for those who wear tinted moisturiser rather than foundation. What was good, however, was that I needed much less foundation than usual and only in the really bad parts of my face - so if anything it's a really great primer. I'm really impressed so far, my skin feels hydrated and I love the glow it's given me. xoxo

2 comments:

  1. thank you so much for this post, i really wanted to buy this but couldnt decide whether to or not , so thank you!! great blog!

    http://ultimate-fashionfix.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the comment Georgia, love your blog too x

    ReplyDelete