Peaches & Cream is a blog about all things fabulous - beauty, fashion, style and everything else wonderful.



Thursday 5 April 2012

Bumble & Bumble Bb Texture hair (un)dressing creme

I recently braved it and got my hair cut into a long bob. My hair was pretty long before then but with having it cut short I needed some new styling techniques and products. I love that messy bed-hair look and scowered beauty blogs for products that would help achieve this look easily. I've heard a lot about Bumble & Bumble but have never actually tried anything. Having read nothing but good things about their Bb Texture Hair (un)Dressing Creme I ordered some online.

RRP £21.50 150ml


It claims to give hair that elusive undone-yet-done quality with a hint of grit, extra lift and a tousled shine-free finish. And that it does.

Since having my hair cut it's been in amazing condition, almost too good condition. I've found myself washing it almost everyday so it tends to be quite soft which isn't great for achieving that messy tousled look. This product gives my hair grip, texture and an extra bit of volume.

I use a pea sized amount on towel dried hair, run it through from the roots to the ends then leave it a minute or two before blow drying. It leaves my hair neatly messy (if that's possible) and the product holds all day.

The only downside is that if you use too much it can leave your hair kind of crunchy so always start with a little and build.

It's a great product and a definite must have of mine now. I can't wait to try some more Bumble & Bumble products.

Have you tried Bumble & Bumble? Can you recommend any products to try next?

4 comments:

  1. ooo this sounds like the exact kind of product i need!

    Tanesha x
    tanesha-marie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've heard this stuff is amazing, might need to try it out! :)

    www.arabellag.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds amazing


    I have a giveaway running on my blog, I'd love it if you entered!

    xo


    Inspirations Have I None

    ReplyDelete